Moving Home Safely
Latest advice & FAQs


We always aim to provide a high-quality service to our customers. However, if you encounter any problems and we are unable to resolve them, you can take your complaint to an independent ombudsman.

Our advice is covered under the Financial Ombudsman Service. You may be able to submit a claim through the EU online dispute resolution platform, if you live outside the United Kingdom, or if you prefer not to deal directly with the Financial Ombudsman Service.


1st Floor, Standon House
21 Mansell Street
E1 8AA

Contact us

Telephone:  020 3369 3257

Temporary Contact:  07725 697540